Symetrix has launched a Professional Services division, a fee-based service that uses the knowledge of Symetrix applications engineers to provide engineering support for its customers’ projects.
Symetrix Professional Services include site file programming, custom intelligent module creation, and remote or on-site commissioning.
It has a dedicated in-house team of Symetrix applications engineers who can review the system design to ensure that the selected hardware will work seamlessly in a system. Because it is being reviewed by Symetrix, customers will have the peace of mind that it is approved by the original equipment manufacturer.
Symetrix fee-based Professional Services offers:
– Custom Site File Programming – Symetrix Professional Services can generate a quote, based on an I/O list and system description, to create a fully complete Composer site file that’s ready to be uploaded to a system. Programming is always specific to each project and is available as a line item that can be added to a specification or project bid.
– Custom Intelligent Module Creation – Intelligent Modules expand the capabilities of a DSP to provide customisable control of third-party products and manipulation of control data within a system. Symetrix Professional Services can create custom Intelligent Modules using Lua scripting for each different ecosystem. The team of application engineers can craft a custom Intelligent Module designed to requirements. Symetrix Professional Services can create custom Intelligent Modules for nearly any application.
– Remote Commissioning Services – Symetrix Professional Services can schedule a Symetrix application engineer to be available during all phases of site setup and commissioning.
– On-site Commissioning Services – For critical sites, Symetrix Professional Services can schedule a Symetrix applications engineer to provide on-site assistance with setup and commissioning of your system.
– Hardware and software functionality assistance – Systems often have unique requirements or specific audio routing needs, and it can be difficult to determine if a specific piece of hardware or software will satisfy those needs.
– Design verification – If a system has already been designed, a Symetrix applications engineer can review the system design to ensure that the selected hardware will work together as intended.
– Design assistance – Starting with just an I/O list and a description of required functionality, a Symetrix applications engineer can generate a Symetrix equipment list that you can be confident is the most cost-effective way to satisfy your system needs.
– Advanced system functionality – Symetrix Applications Engineers can solve complex problems like controlling third party devices from within Composer or implementing new functionality and features.